Complaint Review: vetfriends.com

• vetfriends.com

Internet
    USA

vetfriends.com Rip off to Veterans Internet

I was looking for some information about my Military time.  I went to a website called Vetfriends.com to get the information I was looking for and of couruse had to eenter into an agreement that I could look at the website for a refundable fee of approximately $10.00

After paying the fee, it didnt take long to realize that this was a fraudulent company preying on vets. They claimed they could get all of my military information as well as buddies i was in the service with.

They couldn't even find my name, let alone any records or additional information.

Of course they claimed the could, but I would have to pay additional money to get that information.

Long story short, I went to have my subsciption cancelled, and guess what, you can't access their website to opt out the agreement of the the 30 day free trial.

Nothing but a scam on the Veterans our Country. They should be thrown into court and made to pay all the vets they have scammed.

I'll be calling my bank tomorrow to have this transaction cancelled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2016 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vetfriendscom/internet/vetfriendscom-rip-off-to-veterans-internet-1305279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content