Report: #419663

Nationwide
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Music

In late December, I purchased a downloadable guitar lesson from vguitarlessons. When I viewed it, I found it to be of poor quality, incomplete, lacking the lyrics to the songs and any sort of meaningful tab, in an alternate tuning and inclusive of barre chords (which are universally accepted as being hard to play for beginners).

All these elements should have been stated prior to download, as they are with other priced downloadable guitar lessons from other sites. However, as they were not, I emailed asking for a refund. I did that in early January. I did not get a reply. I emailed again on Jan 24th and have still had no reply at all. I emailed again today and still no response.

On the website it states:
"If you are not 100% satisfied that the vGuitar Lesson is a quality product, I will give you a 100% refund, no questions asked."

That is what I would like to happen.

Rcadian
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vguitarlessons/nationwide/vguitarlessonscom-no-refund-and-no-response-to-complaint-about-poor-lesson-internet-419663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

one of THOSE type ; BIG crank !

AUTHOR: doublecoil - ()

this goof is just another one of these "customers from hell " that makes a big stink and slanders somebodys business for no good reason .

vguitarlessons.com has some of the finest lessons available for guitar and if this moron had read the instruction to buyer and description of what the lesson was in the first place , none of this SICK SLANDEROUS DRAMA would be splashed all over the net , ruining a legitamate business .

AUTHOR: Rcadian - (U.S.A.)

A day after posting this report, I got an email from support@vguitarlessons.com saying: At the bottom of the FAQ's it states to contact this email address if your query has not been answered.