Complaint Review: Vibe Playground

Internet
    USA

Vibe Playground EAM Services Rip off Sex Toy Shop Internet

*Author of original report: Update

I placed an order on Oct 1 2015 for a "Hitachi Magic Wand" on a "3-day sale" for $39.99. By the way, the 3-day-sale is still going on. I paid $9.95 for expedited shipping (so I could be sure to get it in time for my anniversary).
I got an e-mail confirmation of shipment on Oct 8 via USPS. It was "shipped" priority mail. The tracking number just leads me to the usps website and says that a label was created but wasn't given to the post office. I have seen this scam before so that's when I started suspecting something. I clicked on the tracking number ever day or so to check on it, still no change.

I e-mailed them on my anniversary (Oct.16) telling them how upset I was and for a status update or for them to look into it. Here it is 6 days later, and still no response.

I called the credit card company I purchased it with to ask for a Charge back and to report the scam. [continued below]....

..... They took all the details and gave me a phone number to call. The phone number is 646-439-7070. When you call it it leads to a Manhattan Sports Therapy office. This company is a total scam. I then called my credit card company back to demand a charge back. There will be no working it out with this company, for there is no way to even contact them. They want me to e-mail them all coorespondance, receipts and shipping information to build a case against them. For now I have my money back.

I normally research companies and such before I purchase but theirs looks so legit. From now on I will not order from a company unless they have a legit phone number and a place of address. And I will plug their name into google to look for scam reports. Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2015 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vibe-playground/internet/vibe-playground-eam-services-rip-off-sex-toy-shop-internet-1262752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: - ()

I sent vibeplayground an e-mail on October 21 letting the company know that I reported them to the BBB, FBI (Cyber Crime section) and FTC. I recieved the item the next day. The shipping label was dated October 8th, but it wasn't dropped off at the post office until October 22 6:53 a.m. It was delivered on Oct. 22 at 12:54 p.m. Coincendence? I think not. They still have yet to respond to a single e-mail.

Upon further inpesction of this "Hitachi Magic Wand Original" I have concluded that it was a KNOCK OFF. There are several resources that you can bring up in a google search to verify this. I immediately put it back into it's original packaging and sent it back wtih tracking.

I also want to add that their address was listed as a California address through my CC company but it was shipped from "Arty" in N.Y.
The following is the address he used when he shipped my package to me. When I google this it comes up as Bb's Packaging & Shipping. I suppose this protects him from being liable/trackable.

ARTY
4206A BELL BLVD
BAYSIDE NY 11361-2862

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.