- Home > Reports > Unusual Rip Off > Organized Crime > Victor Ponta Si Marius Manolache > Victor Ponta Si Marius Manolache Thieves, Con Artists, And Organized Criminal Thugs, Posing As Legitimate Politicians And Lawyers Bucharest Romania
Complaint Review: Victor Ponta Si Marius Manolache
- SCP Vlad Si Tudor Thieves, Liars, Organized Criminals and thoroughly incompetent Romanian lawyers Bucharest Other
- EMPORIO RGA/EGA Offered fake Emporio RGA/EGA clothes ripoff BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
- Dollar Thrifty Sc Autorent Srl Otopeni, Bucharest, Romania We were robbed of 812.74 dollars through false charges and the rear bumper scratch scam. Bucharest Internet
- Hanganu Marius Ionel - David Sellers Ripoff Digital camera fraud. Paid for but, not delivered. Pitesti Internet
- Hanganu Marius Ionel ripoff using Amazon to sell items that do not exist Hanganu Marius Ionel Pitesti Romania
- Global GSI - global-gsi.com Zonelancer.com , bidsare.us , gsimedia.net , Alexandra Mccaan , Alexandru Iordan stole my code with a fake escrow system, Cheated many others and now changed the design and put it online Bucharest, Romania Internet
- ZENA Psychic- Sylvia Psychic Zena- also known as Sylvia New York New York
- ACS Fast Cash, Brown & Associates, Bernstein and Associates, Loan Point, NCS, CCS. Scam Artists Posing as Debt Collectors for Payday Loans, Washington
- www.YELP.COM LIARS, CON-ARTISTS, THUGS, BOTTOM-FEEDERS, SCAM ARTISTS, ORGANIZED CRIME SAN FRANCISCO California
- Victor Lopez And Associates, Victor Lopez is a professional con man Kissimmee Florida
- gpd investments lee wiggins marius thieves essex, Nationwide
ED Magedson – Founder
& hundreds of other A-list Stars...
BBB: What consumers need to know
20/20 exposes the real BBB
- Submitted: Thu, August 15, 2013
- Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013
- Reported By: Thomas Lowell Ketchum, Jr. — Ograzi Other
- Victor Ponta Si Marius Manolache
Blvd. Dimitrie Cantemir, Nr. 2A, Bl. Apt. 3
- Phone: 40722971297
- Category: ORGANIZED CRIME
Victor Ponta Si Marius Manolache Thieves, Con Artists, and Organized Criminal Thugs, Posing as legitimate politicians and lawyers Bucharest Romania
I am very sure that you do not remember me, but you took more than 10,000 Euros, plus Value Added Tax (TVA) for representation of me when I was arrested (under a name not even my own) by Romanian authorities pursuant to an INTERPOL request from the United States government on or about September 02, 2010.
As the contract was made with you, and not Mr. Vlad, it was YOU that was required to represent me in the proceedings which followed. In any case, you promised my wife that I would be immediately free and Mr. Vlad promised that I would be free and "drinking coffee with him in his office very soon".. All of which was a pack of lies.
As a direct and proximate result of your wanton and gross negligence and your failure and/or refusal to provide me with competent representation, yourself, I remained in a Romanian jail in Campina for 205 days, after which, I was illegally extradited (in fact, kidnapped) to the United States.
Another attorney is handling my claim before C.E.D.O., which was filed against the Romanian state for the illegal extradition, which violated the terms and conditions of the USA-Romania Treaty of Extradition.
Like I said, as a direct and proximate result of your wanton, gross negligence and breech of duty to me as a paying client, I suffered 205 days in Romanian jail and another 20 1/2 months of internment in the United States.
It may interest you to learn that the Federal Judge in the United States which was handling the "case" against "me" finally ruled that my U.S. civil rights, including the right to due process of law, protected by the 5th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, was violated by the treatment of me by the parties and each of them... Had you provided me with even a minimally competent level of representation, I would never have stayed in jail and would have never been illegally extradited in the first place.
As it stand now, you took more than 10,000 Euros from my wife under false pretenses and, in fact, you should go to jail for that, alone, as a matter of law.
When Chief U.S. District Court Judge Michael P. Mills finally saw the "handwriting on the wall", I was released on 12 December 2012 and made my way back to Romania, where I remain a permanent resident.
By this letter, I inform you, and each of you that (1) you breached your duty of fair representation to me, (2) that, according to the Court in Ploiesti, I am informed that Bogdan Vlad was not "found" (admitted to) in the Bar in Bucharest and was, therefore, unable to legally represent me, even if I had agreed to this (which I did NOT do), and (3) I am most unhappy with your failure to represent me and with Mr. Vlad for his false representations that he was allowed to practice law at all, and (4) that I intend to recover from you, Mr. Manolache, the 52576.00 RON, plus interest, that my wife paid to you for representation which I never got from you, and, finally, (5) that I intend to sue both of you (after first filing a complaint with the Bucharest Bar association) -- the suit being for my resulting 27 1/2 months of illegal incarceration which resulted from your failure and refusal to represent me, according to a lawful and paid-in-full contract for representation services.
I am an admirer of your partner, Victor Ponta, and it will be a shame for him to suffer through the scandal which will invariably follow this litigation as it becomes public. However, unless you see your way clear to make (1) my wife whole for the 52576.00 RON that she paid for NOTHING and (2) ME, for the 27 1/2 months of false imprisonment which resulted from your gross negligence in my case, then I am at a loss to see how as very public drama in this matter is to be avoided.
My wife can be made whole with the sum that she paid (52576.00 RON). I am another matter, altogether. I am open to suggestions as to just exactly what you think 27 1/2 months of my life is worth. You need to also know that your gross negligence with respect to me, and with all that followed with my illegal extradition was a direct and proximate cause of the failure of our company (faliment) and for losses to our fertilizer production business in the hundreds of thousands of Euros over the past 28 months.
I will make you a one-time offer to resolve this matter prior to filing any complaints publicly. You pay my wife her 52576.00 RON back and then you pay me $1,000,000.00 U.S. dollars for my damages and loss of business and we will call it a day. Otherwise, we plan to move forward, both with the Bar complaint and in court.
This is rather inexpensive when compared to what we are already suing Romania for in C.E.D.O...There we are suing Romania for more than 4,000,000 Euros.
I await your response, if any, for a period until 01 February 2013, after which time, I will have my new Bucharest avocat file complaints against both you and Mr. Vlad with the Bar association of Bucharest, followed immediately by a civil complaint for damages. I am also considering filing suit against both of you in a United States District Court, since I remain an American citizen and can trust that the courts there will not be "bought" by either you or anyone you may know.
Thomas Lowell Ketchum, Jr.
Reply to all
Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/victor-ponta-si-marius-manolache/bucharest-other/victor-ponta-si-marius-manolache-thieves-con-artists-and-organized-criminal-thugs-posin-1076054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content