Complaint Review: Victor Profit

• Victor Profit
    140 Russell Ave Las Vegas, NV
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

They advertising on sport stations for free football picks. when you call in they roll you to a Ringer who sets the stag for a private conference with the man Victor Profit. Made up name as we can tell so far. I have a battery of law and personal friends working on this. I really wants to hear from people that have had a simiular deal with him. You will know if you have had the same experence. You get taged 25K for advice and then your first bet 30 to 50K you never see again. You might win, but they roll it until you lose. I'm sure favor line to you would be ( I have people with me for 10 years that never had a set back like this). much more to come, but talk with me first

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/victor-profit/las-vegas-nevada-/victor-profit-gambling-scam-upto-102k-cash-las-vegas-nevada-554479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Also scammed

AUTHOR: Billy - (United States of America)

I was also scammed in 2011 for 50K...please email me.

victor profit

AUTHOR: eddiecal - (USA)

i am also a victim. i would like to talk to you willis.

He hit again

AUTHOR: Willis - (United States of America)

Wake up people the low life just ripped a college student for 10K total. When you have to take money from a 21 year old going to college you have hit the bottom.

Wow! Tell me more please...

AUTHOR: Dmitri - (United States of America)

Can one of you guys please e-mail me rickyb007 at hotmail.  I was set to begin working with VP and I want to hear your story and see how mine stacks up thus far.

Please e-mail me!

Thanks.

Bad Man

AUTHOR: Don - (United States of America)

He cleaned out a friend of mine in So Florida of over $10, 000 which cost him his family. Very greedy heartless  person. No one you would want to even know let along do bussiness with.