Complaint Review: Victor Ruiz

• Victor Ruiz
    1615 loongood drive
    Marietta, Georgia
    USA

Victor Ruiz, Vizcarra Ruiz Victor Israel Took money but did not finish the work Marietta Georgia

I was approached by this individual Victor Ruiz (Victor Israel, Vizcarra Ruiz) at Floor and Decor on Barret Parkway and Cobb Parkway Kennesaw, GA  location.  I was looking for hardware floor installation and sanding of existing floor.  He offered his services and provided some references.  We signed a contract and he supposed to move the furniture before and after the work.  I took picture of his driving license and his license plate.  We agree to give him some money in advance to purchase supplies.  He claimed that he will start work on Monday and will finish it by Thursday.  He did not start work by Wednesday and finish 80 % of the work by Saturday and told my wife that he ran out of money and need more money to buy supplies.  My wife gave him rest of the money.  He promised the he will come back and finish the work by Monday, it never happened. [continued below]....

.....  He sanded and stained the main level and put two coats of finish.  , he did not finish installing hardwood on stair landing.  He did not put balusters on the stairs. He stained the stairs treads but did not put polyurethane on stair treads.  I kept calling and sending him text message.  He hardly every returned calls and sent text message that he will finish the work but he never did.  He left the trash in the drive way, his tool which did not worth more than $200 in the garage.  He moved the furniture out but never moved it back in.  I waited for a week for him to move the furniture and then I moved it back myself.  I ended up hiring another person to take trash out and help finish rest of the work.   I called police and asked for my options, they said they cannot make anyone to finish the work at home.  I gave option to sue this person for in the court.  I went to court and they told me that I can file lawsuit against this individual Victor Ruiz and advised me to hire the lawyer.

Stay away from this con man, he is lair and does not do good work.  I would say, run if you are approached by him at Lumber Liquidator or Floor and Décor in Kennesaw, GA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2016 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/victor-ruiz/marietta-georgia-30067/victor-ruiz-vizcarra-ruiz-victor-israel-took-money-but-did-not-finish-the-work-marietta-1330194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content