Complaint Review: vidanta

• Reported By: discoducky — columbus Indiana USA
  • vidanta

Nationwide
    USA

vidanta mayan palace, private reserve collection fraud, ripped off, scammed, riveria maya , mexico

My husband and I attended a time share presentation in 2016, riviara maya at mayan palace. We were there for 8 hours, and were pushed to the edge to sign over my time share. I almost did, until they stated I needed to pay for 2017 maintenance fees. ( That is why I wanted to relieve myself of this timeshare.) I said no, to all of it, then they offered a package from Private Reserve Collection for 3000.00

The representative told us, we would receive a free alaskan cruise, free stays at hotel, weeks at resorts for 299.00 and a free week at the Mayan Palace in Riveria maya.

we bought the package, only good for 3 yrs. Tried to book an Alaskan cruise, and it would cost us over 3000.00 dollars, resorts were not available. We did redeem the mayan Palace, and will NEVER go back there. The room stunk, our view was of the roof, we were very far from the pool. It was horrible.

Needless to say, we go scammed. DO NOT ATTEND ANY TIME SHARE presentations. They are liars!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2017 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vidanta/nationwide/vidanta-mayan-palace-private-reserve-collection-fraud-ripped-off-scammed-riveria-ma-1386661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content