Complaint Review: Video Professor - AOL - America Online

Denver, Colorado
  • Phone: 800-525-7763
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

Video Professor, Inc. from AOL American OnLine charged me for an item that I have yet to receive. Rip-off! Denver Colorado

When I signed up for the internet through AOL they offered me a too good to be true deal. They stated that we could receive a free digital camera from Video Professor for only $1.00 all we had to do was review 3 tutorial discs from them and if we didn't want the discs they would take them back and we could send for our Digital Camera.

Obviously very skeptical at first I asked a lot of questions and was made to believe the deal was legit. I obligingly paid the $1.00 received the disks and called and got the return authorization number and returned them, all of them even though they said that we could keep one of them and just return the other 2.

I still have not received my "free" digital camera though. I have all of my original papers except for the ones that they said had to be sent back. I even still have my authorization number. I just now called them and got a man named Andrew and he said that it looks like they messed up for some reason and didn't send it to me, and he went and talked to his supervisor and supposedly I am going to be getting one in the mail in the next 10 days. We'll see.

Tiffany
Walled Lake, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/video-professor-aol-america-online/denver-colorado-80219/video-professor-inc-from-aol-american-online-charged-me-for-an-item-that-i-have-yet-to-r-116676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content