Complaint Review: Video Professor

Videoprofessor.com
    Denver, Colorado

Video Professor Dceptive Advertisement Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Video Professor

All I cans say was that I was misled by a Video Professor advertisement. I was under the impression that I was being charged $3.00. My credit card account was billed $198.00.

I have contacted them by phone and internet. I have requested refund, and have even returned unopened, unused materials, after being issued a Return Authorization. I was informed that after receiving the returned materials that they would not issue me a refund. My question is why would they issue a Return Authorization if they never intended on issuing a refund???

They haven't heard the last from me. I don't tire that easily!

Mwb
San Ramon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 01:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/video-professor/denver-colorado/video-professor-dceptive-advertisement-denver-colorado-474440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Video Professor

AUTHOR: Mwb - (U.S.A.)

I Have just filled a complaint with the Better Business Bureau regarding Video Professors deceitful business practices.

Anyone else who has been duped by them should do the same.