Complaint Review: Viking Magazine

• Reported By: Tara Ramos — Altoona Pennsylvania USA
  • Viking Magazine

Internet
    USA

Viking Magazine Viking Magazine phone call scam! NO gift card and they WILL charge you! Even if you say NOT TODAY! Internet

I received a phone call from Viking Magazine today and was promised a $250.00 gift card in an email I never received.

I agreed to the charge because they agreed not to charge me today. But they did v=charge me today. I had to call my bank and have the charge reversed, wchich leads me to believe I will now have to cancel that card in order to not be charged again. I guess they got me.

I wish I would have looked at the rip-off website while I was on the phone so I could have just hung up on them. I will be retaining counsel regarding this scam in order to help others from being scammed as well. They put on a pretty good show though. Had a follow up call from a different person, so-called "supervisor" to verify that the sale was correct. Now I am afraid to even look at what they're trying to do in my bank account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2017 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/viking-magazine/internet/viking-magazine-viking-magazine-phone-call-scam-no-gift-card-and-they-will-charge-you-e-1356121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content