Complaint Review: Viking Marine Services

• Viking Marine Services
    155 Double Diamond Drive
    Polk City, Florida
    United States of America

Viking Marine Services Outboard or refund. Where has it gone. Polk City, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Have NO Idea who this is!

I ordered an outboard motor from VikingMarineServices, owner Ron Dvorak, in April of 2012. I sent Mr. Dvorak a check for $1200.00 in April of 2012 to pay for the motor. Mr. Dvorak cashed the $1200.00 check immediately and I waited patiently for the outboard motor to be delivered. After a year of excuses as to why the motor was not ready Mr. Dvorak said he would refund my $1200.00. Mr. Dvorak stated in an e-mail that he had mailed the check on April 11, 2013. I have not received the check.

I'm retired from the military with 23years of honorable service. I was in Vietnam in 1969 and Desert Storm in 1991. I want to get the word out to all military retirees, veterans and active duty military to be on guard when dealing with Mr. Dvorak at vikingmarineservices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/viking-marine-services/polk-city-florida-33868/viking-marine-services-outboard-or-refund-where-has-it-gone-polk-city-florida-1044676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Have NO Idea who this is!

AUTHOR: Viking Marine Services - (USA)

That is one of the fudimental problems with sites like this. I have NO IDEA who this is. I would like to let whoever it is know that if we cashed a check and sent NOTHING back, motor or money, that is MAIL FRAUD. It is a CRIME and we would highly recomend that you contact your local Law Enforcement Agency and HAVE ME ARRESTED. Listen, we have been in business for OVER 35 years, we maintain an "A" Rating with the BBB. You CAN'T do that by steeling from people. I may have my attorney find out who this is and sue for SLANDER, it is nothing more than that..........