Complaint Review: Vinesse Wine club

• Reported By: Jerry — Minneapolis Minnesota United States of America
  • Vinesse Wine club

Internet
    United States of America

Vinesse Wine club, Wine club value is not worth the shipping costs no less the wine, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

The quality of the Wine is not worth more than $6.00 a bottle. I cancelled my

participation but was sent 6 more bottles of wine for over $16 a bottle 2 weeks

later. Avoid the scam. buy quality wines from anywhere else without the hassel

of dealing with these scam artists. I wish I had. I you are out in the middle of the dessert with no transportation and no one on earth would sell you wine, and you needed to have wine for a celebration that was really really important, I would recomment that you find another source.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vinesse-wine-club/internet/vinesse-wine-club-wine-club-value-is-not-worth-the-shipping-costs-no-less-the-wine-inte-557441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

AUTHOR: acameron@vinesse.com - (U.S.A.)

At Vinesse, we pride ourselves on customer service and regret that the customer was not satisfied.  We are very much not a scam and practice only honorable business practices throughout our 17 years in business.  We sell wines of extraordinary value and have a better-than-standard industry guarantee of satisfaction.