Complaint Review: Violet Vixen

• Reported By: Ashly — Portland Oregon United States of America
  • Violet Vixen

Internet
    USA

Violet Vixen Complete FRAUD - NON-DELIVERY of Goods fraud,scam,failure to deliver goods,stole money, Austin Texas

On July 29th, 2017 I placed an order for a total of two products from the following online retailer: http://thevioletvixen.com/

DO NOT mistakenly assume (like I unfortunately did) that they are a reputable or trustworthy retailer simply because they rank on the first page of Google results for terms like 'women's corsets' and similar search phrases.

I ordered a corset and a pair of shoes on 07/29/2017 for a total amount of $154.95.

Before placing my order, I made sure to check their shipping information page, which clearly stated that production of corsets would require between 12-16 business days, plus an additional 3-5 once they had been shipped.

Although these crooks have sinced edited the information on this page and changed the production time to 20-25 days, you can easily view the previous page via the Wayback Machine, using the following URL:

.....archive.org/web/20161129100527/http://thevioletvixen.com:80/shipping-information">https://web.archive.org/web/20161129100527/http://thevioletvixen.com:80/shipping-information

While they DID send the pair of shoes I ordered, I NEVER received the corset included in my order. This was a total value of $113.00 in non-delivered products, as of the date of writing (10/06/2017).

I contacted their customer support via email for first time on August 22nd, 2017 (nearly an entire month following the date of my purchase), inquiring about the status of my order.

I received a response from them saying they had "fallen way behind in production" and apologizing...

So I said no problem and waited some more.

I next wrote customer support on September 5th, 2017 asking them to refund my money if they were unable to deliver the goods I ordered.

They responded with some total f****** b((((((( about not being able to "cancel any order after 48 hours." They also stated the following: "Last week, we were able to get out most orders placed in the July 4th weekend.  So, with that in mind, I would guess that your order should ship by the end of next week?"

At this point, I was understandably more than a little pissed off with these idiots.

On September 9th, 2017 I visited their website and was upset to find the corset that I had ordered over a month prior and STILL NOT RECEIVED being offered at a discounted price from the one I had paid.

This was the last date of correspondence I had with them, when I wrote one final email expressing how s((((( they were choosing to treat a customer and how unprofessional they had managed to be up to this point.

To no one's surprise, they did NOT respond to this email and they STILL have not sent me the corset I ordered.

They took my money, didn't send me what I ordered and basically said we don't give two f****** s**** about it.

MAJOR WARNING - AVOID VIOLET VIXEN LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! THEY SHOULD NOT BE ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE FOR ANY SEARCH TERMS WHATSOEVER...THEY MUST SPEND ALL THEIR STOLEN MONEY ON SOME SCAMMY SEO SERVICE THAT BOOSTS THEIR RANKING USING UNETHICAL TACTICS BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPLETE THIEVES AND FRAUDS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2017 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/violet-vixen/internet/violet-vixen-complete-fraud-non-delivery-of-goods-fraudscamfailure-to-deliver-goodss-1404553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content