Complaint Review: VIP ADVANTAGE VISA, ALSO FIRST NATIONAL CARD 1(CCA)

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2007
  • Reported By: HOLLAND Michigan
  • VIP ADVANTAGE VISA, ALSO FIRST NATIONAL CARD 1(CCA)
    vipadvantagecard.com
    Nationwide

VIP ADVANTAGE VISA, And FIRST NATIONAL CARD 1,CCA RIPOFF,DISHONEST ,NO SHAME,FRAUDULENT Nationwide internet

Hello,I am a disabled 60+ yr. old and have been ripped off by 2 credit card companies and can not get my money back. These companies are VIP ADVANTAGE CARD and FIRST NATIONAL CARD

1.They took me for over $350.00 in enrollment fees. Now as i said i am disabled qand on fixed income and these jerks took advantage of me and my feeble mind. I have tried to get my money back, without success. I just dont know what to do.

This is all so shocking to me, i never dreamed there were people who would take advantage of the elderly and disabled. Now VIP ADVANTAGE VISA did not say they wee a prepaid debit card and took my $159.00 real fast and i have nothing to show for it, no card or nothing.

FIRST NATIONAL CARD 1, they have taken $199.00 and keep promising that i will get catalogs and cards in mail. It has been almost 2 months and nothing. I am calling again to see what the excuse is this time.
Well, thats about it, complaining doesnt help. . J.B.

Judy
HOLLAND, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2007 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-advantage-visa-also-first-national-card-1cca/nationwide/vip-advantage-visa-and-first-national-card-1cca-ripoffdishonest-no-shamefraudulent-na-240261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content