Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, November 19, 2004

• Reported By:corbin Kentucky
Vip Car
Icardservices.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Vip Car debit out of my checking account without my permission and I don't have a debit card either Kentucky kentucky

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ripoff

*Consumer Comment: Don't get fooled by these guys (impact)

Well I recieved a check that come back to the bank for nsf, and the only thing that was there where the check number should be there was there 1866 number come to find out it was a car rental business that had debit 159. and I did not have the amount of money so the bank charged me 19.50 twice for running it through the bank and the bank paid the money an expects me to pay the money and I did not even give them permission to debit my account,

I don't even have a debit card or a pin number either. So I would like to know if you could give any advise what to do. Well I owe the bank 202.00 all total. because of the bank paying it, and that www.Icardservices.com debit out of my account. Bank you how too that money out was First National Bank of London kentucky.

Pamela
corbin, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2004 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-car/nationwide/vip-car-debit-out-of-my-checking-account-without-my-permission-and-i-dont-have-a-debit-ca-117392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vip Car

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ripoff

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

I was charged $159.00 that I did not authorize

Don't get fooled by these guys (impact)

AUTHOR: Crystal - (U.S.A.)

They approve you for a 10,000 limit and you think cool. It is an online credit card only and when you find out there is a one time fee, it is too late. Within 12 hours, they took $159 out of my bank account and now I am in the negative $102. Then they give you 3 days to fill out a refund application and charge you $59 for the application. They have found a loophole to make $59 for ripping us off. That stinks!!!!!!!!!!!