Complaint Review: VIP Options - Zingow - Lotus Interworks.

• Submitted: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Reported By: Victim of VIP Options Fraud — Buffalo New York United States of America
  • VIP Options - Zingow - Lotus Interworks.
    2461 Santa Monical Blvd; Santa Monica, CA 90404
    Internet
    United States of America

VIP Options - Zingow - Lotus Interworks. Fraud and theft of intellectual property and prospective clients Internet

I own a rental property in Buffalo NY that I had posted for rent on Craigs List.  This company pirated (stole) the picture of my property and my ad text and re-posted the ad, at a lower price on craigs list using their 800 number.

I was in lease negotiations with a prospective tenant when that tenant saw the re-posting of my ad at the lower price with a different phone number.  I called this company and they tried to blow me off.  I spoke a person who identified himself as Shawn Dawson.  He lied to me when he gave me a fake AOL email address that I could send him and email to detailing my complaint.

This company has stolen the photograph of my property and stolen the text from my ad and then fraudulently re-posted my ad at a lower price in order to steal my prospective tenants and has damaged me in my negotiations with an active prospect.  When speaking with this company it is very clear that they are scum bag, slime ball a**holes.  Their website lists their address as 2461 Santa Monica Blvd in Santa Monica CA.  If anyone lives near there I would love to know if this is a real address or just more BS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-options-zingow-lotus-interworks/internet/vip-options-zingow-lotus-interworks-fraud-and-theft-of-intellectual-property-and-pro-539058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content