Complaint Review: Vip Pedicab San Diego

• Vip Pedicab San Diego
    1434 Island Avenue
    san diego, California
    United States of America

Vip Pedicab San Diego Ali Horuz san diego pedicab rip off, rip off drivers, dishonest drivers, rip off pedicab drivers san diego, California

I dont usually hang out in the Gaslamp much these days but the last time that I went clubbing, it was at Stingaree * hangs head low *, and my entire group of 4 was so wasted that when that dude showed up and asked if we wanted a ride, of course we said yes.

When you're drunk, you're stupid. And we were stupid drunk. I think we paid the guy $75 to go 2 blocks. We did not want to pay this. But Driver was really rude. He force us to pay it. We laughed about it the next day but if I were sober, it would never happen. At least we crammed 4 into that tiny seating area and made the dude sweat for the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-pedicab-san-diego/san-diego-california-92101/vip-pedicab-san-diego-ali-horuz-san-diego-pedicab-rip-off-rip-off-drivers-dishonest-driv-893987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content