Complaint Review: vip sports

• vip sports

Internet
    USA

vip sports steve Stevens This guy needs to be shut down las vegas Internet

This place calls you and says he wants you to bet $1000 on his best bet of the day onceyou win he wants half I say ok the game losses by alot

Second day he gives me a game to get even it losses by alot third day I call him and tell him he is a loser Mr big stuff he gives me two games to bet says this will get us even they go 1-1 next day can't get the butt head to call me back

I get as hold of his asssociate that says oh ya Steve has two more prime games for you they both lose

Stay away from this a*****e please for your sake.

Fortunately for me I only bet $20 a game these idiots are all the same big talk no buck. Never pay up front and don't bet anybody that calls you big no matter what they say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2017 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vip-sports/internet/vip-sports-steve-stevens-this-guy-needs-to-be-shut-down-las-vegas-internet-1377053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content