Complaint Review: VipBinary

• VipBinary
    22 Wall St. New York, NY
    Internet
    United States of America

VipBinary operated by Zonit Enterprise LTD,Cyprus We all know that old saying "The checks in the mail" Internet

*Author of original report: What I did to finally get my money

*Consumer Comment: Gerry,

*Author of original report: More problems

They have a phone that they say you can use!! However when you dial it you get machine that say if you know your parties extension you may dial it now, Then it hangs up on you. You never ever get threw to talk to anyone.

The won't send your profit to you in the way of a withdrawal. The check is always in the mail or will be by Friday. It's like we will gladly pay you on Friday if you don't bother us the rest of the week.

They have $1358.20 of my money and won't return it. I suspected something was wrong when they told me that if I put $1000.00 in my account that they would match it and i would end up with $2000.00 to use. When I did it they then changed their tone and told me that they would guarantee my first trade of $1000.00. Regardless if it was guaranteed or not it wasn't what they said they would do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vipbinary/internet/vipbinary-operated-by-zonit-enterprise-ltdcyprus-we-all-know-that-old-saying-the-checks-964878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What I did to finally get my money

AUTHOR: Gerry A. T - ()

Since the place of business is in Cyprus it took a credit card to get the money to them. Since they did not honor their own terms and agreement I contacted my bank and filed a complaint with my bank about them using fraudulent activity to get money from us. The bank then took over and got them to pay me my money. This was after they keep saying that the money had been transferred to my credit card.

Gerry,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

It appears that checks will no longer be cashed in Cyprus, according to information that is available on the web. You can 'Google' this- CYPRUS: CASH WITHDRAWALS CAPPED AT 300 EUROS, NO CHECKS TO BE CASHED, and read the related articles and watch the videos that recently became available on the web.

Have a great day!

More problems

AUTHOR: Gerry A. T - (United States of America)

They took the money out of my account and said they posted it to my cc. Terms and agreement says 3-4 days and you will get it. its been over two weeks and the funds have not showed up. Contacted customer support and they say they will look into it however nothing has been done.