Complaint Review: VIPKID

23 Doufuchi Hutong, Hongenguan Building,
    Nationwide
    China

VIPKID ESL Learning, Tutoring and English Beijing Nationwide

I was Ripped Off by VIPKID ESL teaching Chinese children English. After, all the bad reviews online I should seen this is a warning for a scam. I passed the Demo and Interview with flying colors. I just completed my Masters in Elementary Education and have 6 years experience in teaching.  Some guy named Andy was very rude telling me to close my pink  blouse and I should have worn a orange shirt! He then told me to purchase a expensive headset. I had a well sound microphone. I could hear and see him well. First, Andy said I was hired and will proceed with the contract. 2 minutes later he said, I will need to verify some information and will email you. I got the email saying" Our interviewee found you to be a excellent teacher with experience but we have other stronger applicants. We can not move forward your apllication".

This place is a Rip Off!

Look's like I wasn't the only one ripped off. [continued below]....
..... Open this link to read more http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/review/index.pl?noframes;read=68589

You can clearly see their fake reviews written by them on Indeed.com

Here is a real review they tried to hide

"I have taught for 12 years and at first VIPKid seemed so put together with all of their training videos and steps to becoming a teacher with them. As I started on, I was set to teach part-time. When I was scheduled to teach a class (you can pick your hours), I had no notification that a class was scheduled unless I got online. There are last minute bookings and if they are not caught in time (or you aren't checking your bookings online enough) you can miss and then it is counted against you as a missed class. There was no mention that most of the hours available are on the weekend (which was not easy to pull off for me).

The worst part was, I filled out two major forms for pay and RECEIVED NONE. I mentioned this to several staff members. I was told to fill out an additional form, and then never saw my pay come in. This was in August. It is now December!!! The last time I tried to contact the company, I heard nothing back. Very unprofessional, very hard to get in touch with superiors and they speak very little English usually.

I. would. not. waste. your. time. or. talents."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2016 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vipkid/nationwide/vipkid-esl-learning-tutoring-and-english-beijing-nationwide-1343392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content