Complaint Review: Virgin Mobile

• Virgin Mobile

Nationwide
    USA

Virgin Mobile What Customer Service Incompetence Houston Nationwide

I recently ordered a new phone from Virgin Mobile, however I found replacement phone less than two hours after the order locally. I tried to contact Virgin Mobile via phone, but got put into an endless loop of transers and main menus. Finally I went onto  their site, did an online cancellation of the order. Later that day, I got a email telling me my phone had shipped.

I kept trying to intercept the phone and have the order sent back. Finally it was delivered to my house without me being there. I have contacted them via email no less than 11 times trying to get this sent back but continue to get the run around.

When I did get a response, Virgin Mobile told me I would need to ship it back at my expense. Where I kindly replied, I notified you to cancel the order before it shipped. Therefore, I am happy to ship it back, but you will need to pay shipping costs. Now it is back and fourth, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/virgin-mobile/nationwide/virgin-mobile-what-customer-service-incompetence-houston-nationwide-1172109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content