Complaint Review: Virtual-Training-Solutions

• Virtual-Training-Solutions
    www.Virtual-Training-Solutions.com
    Internet

Virtual-Training-Solutions Process Rebates at Home Internet

When paying the ONE time membership fee of 39.00 you will have access to companies looking to have you process rebates. (Funny thing is my friends mom actually used to do this as home) so I thought it was a legit business.

When you log in you actually get links to other websites wanting you to sign up and make some sort of link to a web page. It got rather complacated. I have contacted my bank for a refund, they did tell me the company had set up the account to have reoccuring charges! So they had to block them from charging me anything additional.

I have sent them four emails requesting someone contact me and no one has responded (SURPRISE THERE)

Their ad is compleatly misleading and down right FRAUD.

Libby
Grimes, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/virtual-training-solutions/internet/virtual-training-solutions-process-rebates-at-home-internet-338795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content