Complaint Review: Visalus

• Visalus
    1607 E. Big Beaver Rd. Suite 110 ~ Troy, MI
    Internet
    United States of America

Visalus Body by Vi Customer Service is not there - called 3 times - never an answet - constant barrage of an infomercial. Troy, MI, Internet

*Consumer Comment: No Worries....

Visalus is not a company to get involved with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/visalus/internet/visalus-body-by-vi-customer-service-is-not-there-called-3-times-never-an-answet-cons-776755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

No Worries....

AUTHOR: Amy Sol - (United States of America)

About Your Comment on Visalus   (www.ChallengeByVi.com )

Hey!  I am so sorry you have had such a bad experience.  Sometimes working with customer service gets a little tricky.   I know even the best of companies, servicing so many people can be trying.

To cancel any autoship, you don't even need to call.  Just log into your website with your log in information and you can do it there.  Or, just call 877-Visalus.

I do know that the company has grown 3000% in the last 24 months, they went from 30,000 customers in Feb of 2011 to 1.1 million in feb of 2012.  There are some growing pains that will come along with this sort of instant growth.

I know they have now extended their customer service hours to midnight to try and help everyone as best as possible.

I will say that I have heard nothing but amazing reviews about this company and their products and their A rating with the BBB certainly shows that.  I am not sure that I'd say a little trouble with customer service constitutes the company as a rip off or a scam.  Especially when you have the ability to log in and do what you were calling customer service for yourself.

I hope everything was resolved for you.  I just wanted to comment because this company is amazing.  Not only have I lost 30 lbs as a customer, but I also make $50,000 a year and have won a free BMW as a promoter (within my first three months)

I wish you the best of luck, I hope all was resolved for you.

Amy Sol