Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By:Snellville Georgia
Visionary Property Investments Charles And Kim Petty
8075 Mall Parkway Suite 101-106 Lithonia, Georgia U.S.A.

Visionary Property Investments Charles And Kim Petty Charles Petty and Visionary have not sent interest payments for a private loan I invested with them in April. He will not return my money. Lithonia Georgia

*Author of original report: Client Taken Care Of? WHEN???

*UPDATE Employee: Client was taken care of

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have been scammed out of 6K.

I have been unable to speak with anyone at Visionary by phone since I purchased the Virtual Wholesaling kit, and since I gave them a private loan of $6,000 back in April.

They said that I would receive quarterly payments for 2yrs. Its the middle of september and I have received NOTHING. And my requests to get my 6K back have has fallen on deaf ears also.

Snellville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/visionary-property-investments-charles-and-kim-petty/lithonia-georgia-30039/visionary-property-investments-charles-and-kim-petty-charles-petty-and-visionary-have-no-372204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Visionary Property Investments Charles And Kim Petty

Client Taken Care Of? WHEN???

AUTHOR: Wayne - ()

People,...please DO NOT BELIEVE this Client Taken Care Of Mess.  I just happen to look back at this RipOff Report I submitted years ago after watching an episode of American Greed. (those crooks reminded me of Charles Petty)  I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY,....NOR HAVE THE OTHER PEOPLE WHOM ARE GETTING TOGETHER TO SUE CHARLES PETTY!!!

AUTHOR: Wayne - (U.S.A.)

Yes, he did pay me the interested payment albeit a month late. However, I'm now due the second payment and he's not returning my messages. I provided this loan in April. Its now end of November and I've received ONE payment. This is NOT the quarterly payment schedule he promised.

Wayne

Client was taken care of

AUTHOR: Visionary Publishing - (U.S.A.)

Interest was paid to the client. There was a misunderstanding/miscommunication re: payout date and process. We apologize for that and have taken care of the client.