Complaint Review: Vista Print

• Vista Print

Internet
    United States of America

Vista Print Stole My Money, Internet

I started ordering business cards and other business material from Vista Print because of their low prices. However they blotched up my business cards and I had to reorder them and they messed up my yard signs which I had to reorder also. Recently I complained to Vista Print about the yard signs and they said they would give them to me for free and I said ok. However they billed me for them again anyway and I have spent many HOURS on the phone and internet trying to get ahold of someone who can help but every Vista Print # sends you to a call center in Jamaica.

Out of desperation I blindly dialed extension #'s and was given a receptionist who sent me to someone in JAMAICA who told me I would be refunded. It has been3 weeks with no refund and they are claiming that they will send it to me in 1 - 2 months. I think they are hoping I will forget about it as they will never actually give me my $ back. Also every time I ordered they took the $ out twice and eventually a week later gave me back one of them but if I had not had enough $ in my account I could have been given and overdrafted fee on my account. If they can give me back one unauthorized withdraw why can't they give me back my recent overdue yard sign withdraw, it dosen't make any sence. These are just a couple of Vista Print wrongs I've experienced and all in allordering from them has been a complete nightmare and I don't think Iwill ever get ahold of anyone who can actually help me or get my $145. back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vista-print/internet/vista-print-stole-my-money-internet-690466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content