Complaint Review: VistaPrint Limited

• Reported By: Miami Florida
  • VistaPrint Limited
    95 Hayden Avenue
    Lexigton, Massachusetts

Vista Print VistaPrint Limited Company/Website with fraudulent activity Lexigton Massachusetts

Democratic country where the citizen feels free and everything business is controlled????
I don't think so...it is funny to see that the majority of the fraudulent companies have the headquarters in USA and they ripoff freely and nothing happens. One of them is Vista Print and I can continue with a list that can cover the Broadway in NY. I was charged $14.95 for a purchase I have not made and trying to get back this small amount...I was told that there is nothing that can be done. It is my fault I have used the website for online shopping. I have to spend time, frustrating conversations with bank representatives and another $400 for phone calls, gas, etc. The answer I get is...it's only $14.95...don't even bother...VistaPrint steals money from credit cards on a daily basis from thousands of users and nothing happnes. That's a nice profit.

If anyone has an idea on how to create a website and how to start stealing money legally just let me know. Maybe we can write a new book "Stealing leggally on the web for Dummies". Apparently it can be done in U.S.A. easier than anywhere in the world. And if you get caught... nothing happens... because you have the Terms of Use on the bottom of your site and it exonerates you from anything. Amazing...

Radu
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vistaprint-limited/lexigton-massachusetts-02421/vista-print-vistaprint-limited-companywebsite-with-fraudulent-activity-lexigton-massachus-305521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content