Report: #521963

• Reported By: Stacey — Rochester Hills Michigan USA
  • VistaPrint, VISTAPRINT, Vistaprint Usa, Vistaprint.com

Internet
    United States of America

I ordered business cards for my business through Vistaprint.  I thought I got a pretty decent deal.  I even got a free business card holder and some magnets.  Everything arrived, not only on time but early.

My issue is, they charged me not ONCE but TWICE for some stupid membership for $14.95.  I believe they charge this stuff to you in hopes that it is going to slip by the customer and they are going to pay it, having not noticed it.  In addition, I even emailed them immediately after I made the order to confirm that I wasn't going to be charged for anything else.  I never got a return email from a customer service representative other than more advertisments.

Honestly, the product wasn't too bad.  I might have considered ordering from them again but they ruined my repeat business.  The checking account I ordered them from is a small account where I keep no more than $50-$100 in and I could have very easily have overdrafted on the account.  Fortunately, I didn't.

When I place an order, whether it be on the internet or an infomercial, I expect to get what I ordered; nothing more, nothing less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vistaprint-vistaprint-vistaprint-usa-vistaprintcom/internet/vistaprint-vistaprint-vistaprint-usa-vistaprintcom-they-make-business-cards-internet-521963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Why should someone have to do that?

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

I hear what you are saying but why should someone have to do all that?  They hide those boxes, hoping that you won't notice them OR forget about it on your credit card statement.  The bottom line is that is deceitful.  It should ask their customers to check a box IF they WANT to purchase something else AND not have those boxes already checked in for you.

Once someone does that crap to me, I'll just call the whole order in a fraudulent internet purchase and I won't pay ANYTHING.

I have ordered from Vista Print twice as have several people i know.

AUTHOR: trinitymatt - (USA)

I always received only what I ordered.  At the bottom of the order page it always has other options, just make sure that none of them are checked.  I refer Vista Print to everyone looking for business cards, or any print service for that matter. They are a very reputable company.

I feel if you merely check the other options at the bottom of the order page it would resolve your issue.  If you have any questions about me all you have to do it Google my user name.  Any questions feel free to contact me.