Complaint Review: Vistaprint

• Vistaprint
    www.vistaprint.com
    Internet

Vistaprint SCAM... auto enrolled in vp club On-line Internet

I had ordered shirts and business cards from vistaprint. I periodically check my credit card info and found a charge for $14.95. It was posted as VPCLUBUS CT. I immediatly searched the phone number listed with it. It pulled up as Vistaprint rewards. I did not sign up for this. It says it is a membership and you get 10 dollars back.

I started using vistaprint over 2 months ago. I have never received $10. I did call the number and asked to cancel my account and for a refund. The lady said it would probably be 3 days for it to be credited. Will see?. She also gave me her name and id number. Hopefully I won't have to call back.

Critter
washburn, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vistaprint/internet/vistaprint-scam-auto-enrolled-in-vp-club-on-line-internet-461435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content