Complaint Review: Vita Medspa

565 Cedar Swamp Rd
    Glendhead, New York
    USA

Vita Medspa Dr. Karina Bibicheff Terrible experience Glendhead New York

It was the most awful thing I have experienced and I only needed a little on my lower abdomen. My skin is uneven in texture and there are fat pockets all over. Not worth the high price plus the doctor keeps asking for more money to fix it. The entire experience was awful.

I was told $9000.00 per area over phone when scheduled a consultation. Consultation was done by Lisa who is a secretary not a doctor, she pressured me to pay a 10% non-refundable deposit and book the liposuction. The lady Kerry at the front desk is rude and up in the clouds. The doctor didn't want to here about her mistakes and was kind of rude. The post follow up appointments was with an esthetician. I had to complain because I wanted to see the Dr. Not someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2017 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vita-medspa/glendhead-new-york-11545/vita-medspa-dr-karina-bibicheff-terrible-experience-glendhead-new-york-1360137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content