Complaint Review: vitaliving.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Reported By: Kevin — Philadelphia Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • vitaliving.com
    905 Herndon Parkway, Ste B
    Herndon, Virginia
    United States of America

vitaliving.com Sushma Hirani MD practicing at 905 Herndon Parkway, Ste B, Herndon, VA 20170 Shady Company Who Won't Ship Your Items Herndon, Virginia

I ordered an item from their website on February 18th 2013. The money was withdrawn from my account and the item went to Payment Received/Pending Shipping. On February 28th 2013, I filled out a form on their website in the Contact Us section. That prompted an automated email that didn't state my original concern / question. On March 4th 2013 I called the number that was listed on the withdraw from my account. That phone number went straight to voice mail.

I left a detailed message about my order and my concern about the item not being shipped. I have yet to receive any call or email from them. I've asked Visa for a dispute form and will be attempting to get a refund from the stop payment. Their website is registered to Domains by Proxy coupled with the fact that their address is a P.O. Box makes this company very shady in my opinion. A legitimate company does not need to hide behind these things. Had I done research before hand, I would not have made a purchase with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vitalivingcom/herndon-virginia-20170/vitalivingcom-sushma-hirani-md-practicing-at-905-herndon-parkway-ste-b-herndon-va-2017-1024251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content