Complaint Review: vitogotti.com

• vitogotti.com

Internet
    USA

vitogotti.com Sports Betting Service VITOGOTTI.COM NEVADA Internet

After researching and using other sports betting services to enhance my win percentage at the sports book I invested $375.00 for a subscription to Vitogotti.com for professional betting advice. His stated record for the 2015-2016 season year as of February 3rd was playing 11 games winning 8 Losing 2 and a push on 1 game. vitogotti.com/pastResults.asp

I pay him his fee of $375.00 for the remainder of the season for both NBA and College Basketball. The next 10 games he plays he wins 2 and loses 8 of them. I asked for a refund because of how terrible the results are after losing 6 games and I am told sorry you should have been with us in the beginning when we were doing well. I went to log into my subscription and he has posted on his front page the following:

I Will Now Destroy Your Bookie Over the Next 6 Weeks in College Basketball! I Went 65-12 in College Basketball Action Last Season & 10-9Start to My 2016 Season, I Have 1 Selecton on Monday & Its A Rare UNDER/OVER Selection! This Play Will Not Lose, No Way, No Shot, NEVER! Watch Me Whack Your Bookie Today With A Razor Sharp College Basketball Selection to Get You Paid! Join Me on An Amazing 6 Week Run In College Basketball!

This service is a joke and after doing some investigating I think he is part of a much larger group of touts that have multiple websites with the only intention is to get dollars from sports bettors and not give a crap about winning for the people that sign up with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2016 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vitogotticom/internet/vitogotticom-sports-betting-service-vitogotticom-nevada-internet-1289326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content