Complaint Review: Vivint Inc

• Reported By: Lillian — CHARLESTON South Carolina USA
  • Vivint Inc

Nationwide
    USA

Vivint Inc Professional Collection Vivint Inc reported me owing $767 to my credit bureau when my services was stopped 8/2015 with me owing only $199 and no one have any information about my acct at Vivint since they sold it Utah Nationwide (utah)

Vivint unfairly reported the incorrect of money that I owed them when my services was terminated.  I was not under contract when my service was terminated and I spoke to someone about the $767 late 2015 and reminded them that I was not under contract and I should not be charged the added fees and services and their employee said you are correct and she would take care of it my balance at Vivint is $199. Lillian Charleston South Carolina. I have tried calling the Professional Collection number that Vivint gave me but no one has returned any of my telephone call the number is 801-921-7379.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2017 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint-inc/nationwide/vivint-inc-professional-collection-vivint-inc-reported-me-owing-767-to-my-credit-bureau-1393122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content