Complaint Review: Vivint Solar

PO Box 4589 Portland97208
    , Oregon
    USA

Vivint Solar solar cooked. by poor suport Oregon

I first had my solar system install to cut down my electric bill. I remember the sale's person asking me if I could get cheaper electric bill, would I use my A/C more, I said sure. Few months later system installed. Not to the original drawings I agreed on.. The system was underrated and I was still hitting tear 3. Not as I was told how things would be. I was told I shouldn't see anything out of trar 1, maybe on hot months I may get tear 2.

I complaned to the company, only to get the same stander responce. We are sorry, nothing we can do, and the big responce " You signed a contract".  A year goes by and my neighbor remeber me complaning about my solar system and said a sales person came by to drum up more installs. My neighbor told him about my story. The sales person comes over and says he can help me, that he's sorry about what happen, that sales person is no longer working for them. he was willing to install more panels at no cost to me... Had to have a second credit check, witch doesn't make sence because if it doen't cost me anything, why have to run credit check? after all I should only be paying for the watts they produces.  I had to have a new 200 amp main circuitbreaker panel installed.  I really didn't want anything more to do with the company, I mean I really dislike the company, after a few hours and two days of saying no, i finally gave in. Had to sign a second contract for the second set of panels. Keep in mind each time they are the ones that get reiburst each time by the goverment. You have to sign that right away. I think thats how they are double dipping from the goverment. Same house, but they claim it as a second system.

Day of install. Again panels are not as I aproved and not matching the first set of panels. Ask agent why am getting an different layout and different set of panels compaired to the ones I just had installed a little over a year ago.  said someone changed the plans that this layout is better for my house. I can't help but wonder what hads changed on my roof from when the first so called engineer called for the layout I aproved. I had to fight to get the work done as I was told. after the repairs was completed when the rains came it flooded there box with the sending units, each month i was getting a gustamet bill. It took about a year of me calling and trying to get someone to repair te system. I told them I wanted the panels off my roof because they broke the contract by not providing a fully operational system as designed. from this company I got no suport from billing, maintence people was quitting and repair request falling between cracks.

Finally system working, the electric bill was more then I can pay. I asked if I can make payments, they said they can split the bill into two payments. I said no way I can afford that. I asked to have panels temporarily turn off until i can pay off my bill. They said that i signed a contract. I told them according to my understanding I am a utility company. I sould have to flowing the same set of rules as any other person that can't pay the bill. power gets cut off until paid in full.

custmer service is unwilling to work with you. only thing they care about is money. It feels like they are extorting me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2017 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint-solar/oregon-97208/vivint-solar-solar-cooked-by-poor-suport-oregon-1359347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content