Complaint Review: Vivint

• Vivint

Internet
    United States of America

Vivint Apex Total ripoffs  Internet

Vivint door sales man who made up a story that my neighbors house got broken into. It worked being that we had just gotten home from the hospital with our new baby. He said we could cancel any time within 90 days which also was not true. Then he heard me talking about me selling my iPhone and he said he would drop the installation fee ($199) if I gave him my iPhone, which I was later charged for.

I no longer live at the house and we are now renting an apartment and vivint said we could not cancel unless we pay off the remaining of our contract. As a business they have poor customer service, liers for sales men so they can make there commission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 02:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint/internet/vivint-apex-total-ripoffs-internet-908320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content