Complaint Review: Vivint

• Vivint

Internet
    United States of America

Vivint Home Security  scam, unethical, shady  Internet

This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with.  Not only do they try to auto renew your account by claiming that they have never received notification that you cancelled, but they will continually harrass you and claim to be trying to help you.

I have now cancelled my account with them FOUR times in writing and they are still claiming that they have not received any of them.  I have re-faxed each of the letters with the confirmations that the faxes have gone through and they still call to tell me that they will not consider my account to be closed and will auto renew it until they have it in writing.

I have emailed, faxed, and called the company and still they will not accept my cancellation.  I have been harrassed for the last time by them and have closed my credit account that they have and am refusing payment.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS COMPANY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint/internet/vivint-home-security-scam-unethical-shady-internet-898998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content