Complaint Review: Vivint

4931 North 300 West, Provo, UT 84604
    Internet
    United States of America

VIVINT Previously APX Lying SOB salesman said... Internet

Salesman told me that the contract was for 2 years.  His name is Jeff Johnson.  His phone number is 714-955-9764.  After 2 years was up, I tried to cancel the service and was told the contract was for 3.5 years.  What company does that.  That is an exhorbitant amount of time for a contract committment.  I still have my paper work and it does state that, but Mr. Johnson, stated to my daughter and me that the term was two (2) years!!!!!  Not ethical at all.  Now I'm stuck with a service that frankly in today's economy, I cannot afford.

Thanks VIVINT via Jeff Johnson, for making my life extremely financially stressful!  Jeff was YOUR mouth piece VIVINT...  YOUR representative.  YOU chose "poorly".  I hope it bites you in the butt!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivint/internet/vivint-previously-apx-lying-sob-salesman-said-internet-916703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content