Complaint Review: Vivitek Corp. , Shop NBC

• Reported By: Boardman Ohio
  • Vivitek Corp. , Shop NBC
    15700 Don Julian Rd.,Suite B , Shop NBC = T.V. And Internet
    City Of Industry, California

Vivitek Corp. Shop NBC Vivitek Corp., Shop NBC They sold us a Faulty T.V. that never worked and refused to refund it! City Of Industry California

I purchased a 56" DLP T.V. from Shop NBC for over 3,000.00 dollars. In the first 30 days the T.V. picture started to go on and off. When I called Shop NBC they said I had to call Vivitek but couldn't give me any number or info. because they didn't know it. I researched and came up with a number. I was passed on to several dept's then told I needed a new bulb. I purchased one for 196.00 dollars and the T.V. worked for a month and the same thing started again. I was told I needed a new bulb and we must not be cleaning the back screen, which was not true.

I called Shop NBC several times to complain and demand a refund for this faulty T.V. but they kept directing me to the Vivitek corp. who never returned my calls!
In 2 years of having the T.V. we have bought 7 bulbs (each at $196.00) and are digusted that Shop NBC has promoted such a Rip off artist as Vivitek corp. Each bulb seems to last only a few months, the most recent lasting only a day then going bad. I hope an attorney picks up on the injustice that has been done to so many people . Shop NBC and Vivitek should be ashamed!

Sheli
Boardman, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vivitek-corp-shop-nbc/city-of-industry-california-91745/vivitek-corp-shop-nbc-vivitek-corp-shop-nbc-they-sold-us-a-faulty-tv-that-never-wor-358798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content