Complaint Review: Vlad 'Dj Vlad' Lubovony

• Vlad 'Dj Vlad' Lubovony
    WWW.VLADTV.COM
    New York, New York
    United States of America

Vlad 'Dj Vlad' Lubovony VLAD TV, LIAR, THEIF, RIP OFF, CON ARTIST, IMPOSTER, UNPROFESSIONAL New York, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: zero truth in this

DJ Vlad promised me that my song would be on every NY radio station for $10,000 dollars.  I paid him cash at his NY studio about a year ago, and he did not return the service.  I am extremely upset, I've tried to contact him several times, but he changed his number and his studio address.  I heard he is at SRC Universal Records now but it is impossible to get in without an ID so he is protected.  Don't trust this con artist!!! He will lie and steal just to get his way, he is a genuine loser!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2009 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vlad-dj-vlad-lubovony/new-york-new-york-10001/vlad-dj-vlad-lubovony-vlad-tv-liar-theif-rip-off-con-artist-imposter-unprofessiona-511241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

zero truth in this

AUTHOR: Dj vlad - (U.S.A.)

I've never taken $10,000 from anyone.  I don't even do radio promotion.  Nobody has contacted me about anything like this.  My email is djvlad@djvlad.com and my twitter is @djvlad - I'm very easy to reach if anyone has an issue.  This is probably the same ex-employee that has been trash talking about me on twitter and facebook this weekend.