Report: #19845

Complaint Review: VMC Satellite Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2002
  • Reported By: Jamul CA
  • VMC Satellite Inc.
    2710 Prosperity Ave.
    Fairfax, Virginia

VMC Satellite Inc. Double billing rip-off. Fairfax, Virginia

*0:

VMC Satellite said there is early termination fee. We moved, and no longer required the service.

Dish Network collected the fee. Now VMC Satellite is trying to collect the same fee.

VMC Satellite is trying to collect the same early termination fee twice.

Edward
Jamul, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2002 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vmc-satellite-inc/fairfax-virginia-22031/vmc-satellite-inc-double-billing-rip-off-fairfax-virginia-19845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

I am RETRACTING my complaint against VMC Satellite Inc., and extend my sincere APOLOGY to the company!

After giving this matter further attention and reviewing the notes I kept during the sign up process, it was Dish Network Customer Service I was speaking to when I was informed of a $240.00 fee for early termination of the service.

VMC Satellite Inc. informs the consumer of a $290.00 fee for early termination of the service on the TERMS and CONDITIONS page of their web site. Oops, did I forget to read the Terms and Conditions?

It is MY RESPONSIBILITY as a consumer, to READ and UNDERSTAND the contracts and/or agreements I enter into!

Again my apologies to VMC Satellite Inc. and it's employees!