Complaint Review: Vogue UK

• Reported By: Anonymous — USA
  • Vogue UK

Nationwide
    USA

Vogue UK Do Not Advertise in Vogue UK. They published one of my products without a contract in a pushy manner through calls and Facebook and now are forcing me to pay thousands of pounds for something that brought ZERO additional traffic or business. London, UK Nationwide

We were contacted by Vogue UK through email. I thought it was a scam as their prices seemed too low, they were using a nonstandard email, they were extremely aggressive (contacting me through Facebook, my private phone line, etc...), their phone lines didn't work, they refused a visit to their offices, etc...

I reported the email address to Vogue UK through their website to say that someone was scamming from their site.

I wanted to see how far they would go, so I encouraged them to work on an ad, I never gave them written permission to run the ad. Nor did I ever sign a contract with terms or any agreement on payment. After their communication started to concern me, I stopped communicating.

Turns out that the Vogue UK advertising division is just a scam, which is why they act like scammers. We received ZERO bump in sales during the entire month the magazine was out.

At first I refused to pay saying that I never confirmed this, they pressured me for months and now they are now taking legal action. On February 2nd, I told them not to print our images and that I did not approve their use of our artwork in the April issue and they are trying to charge me for the April edition as well.

Total scam. Do not work with the advertising section of Vogue UK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2017 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vogue-uk/nationwide/vogue-uk-do-not-advertise-in-vogue-uk-they-published-one-of-my-products-without-a-contra-1351677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content