Complaint Review: Voice Net Global

• Voice Net Global

Internet
    United States of America

Voice Net Global They took money out of my account what scammers. Internet

I have never heard of this company I was searching for a short term loan on the internet and when I went to look at my bank statement I saw this charge for the company Voice Net Global they charged my account $59.50 which made my account overdrawn.

So I did a internet search for that company and found that this was not the only time it happen I saw other reports about this company and they have done this before. I called the 1-800 and got recordings. I was really frustrated with this. So I called my bank and told them that this was not a charge I approved of and they will credit my account.

What made it so bad to know that I did not authorize that charge was that the check that they posted to my bank has my new address on it. I just moved a month ago and still have checks I'musing with my old address on it and not my new one.

This company needs to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2011 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/voice-net-global/internet/voice-net-global-they-took-money-out-of-my-account-what-scammers-internet-686123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content