Complaint Review: Voip Pro LLC

• Voip Pro LLC

Internet
    United States of America

Voip Pro LLC RIP OFF! Internet

This entity processed an unauthorized debit from my checking account and the back of the check said "Signature on file" - I assume they got my checking information from my application for a loan on the internet.

I can't find any way to get in touch with them, but will be closing out my checking account this morning.  I found the fraud quickly because I check my account very frequently.

My mistake was putting my confidential financial information on the internet for applications.  I would advise everyone not to do that.

I will be filing a report with the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 02:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/voip-pro-llc/internet/voip-pro-llc-rip-off-internet-924059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content