Complaint Review: VONAGE BUSINESS

• Reported By: JEDPAGE007 — IDAHO FALLS Idaho United States of America
  • VONAGE BUSINESS

Nationwide
    USA

Watch your billing very closely.  I've been over charged several times and spent countless hours to correct.  Last two phone calls resulted in additional charges.  Use Visa card - otherwise you have NO hope for recourse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2016 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vonage-business/nationwide/vonage-business-watch-billing-closely-nationwide-1289690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

It turned out OK

AUTHOR: - ()

Vonage Business reached out to me and corrected the issue.

Contact Us

AUTHOR: Vonage ERT - (USA)

Hello,

We will love to work on this issue with you offline to avoid any further charges. Please follow this link: https://business.vonage.com/contact/. Fill out the form in order for our response team will reach out to you.

Vonage ERT

No More Charges

AUTHOR: - ()

My acount number was ***** and I've tried serveral times to correct with no luck.  My last two calls to you resulted in two additional charges of $241 each. I'm afraid to contact you as I do not want any more additional charges to correct.  However you're welcome to contact me offline if you'd like.  If I do receive contact - I'll update this report.

Executive Response Team Response

AUTHOR: Vonage ERT - (USA)

Hello,

As a company, we strive to deliver world class customer service. We apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience in relation to your account. This is the Executive Response team of Vonage.

We will like a chance to understand what billing issues you've been experiencing. We will like to correct any issues you had to improve your experience with our service.

Please send a private message to us with your account information in order for us to proceed.

Vonage ERT