Complaint Review: Voodoo Princess

• Reported By: Nini80 — Nashville Tennessee USA
  • Voodoo Princess

Internet
    USA

Voodoo Princess Michelle Adams/ Christine AdamsErica Adams Voodoo, princess, love spells, curse removal, pasadena, temple valley, noelle Pasadena California

This person Michelle Adams will tell you up front that she is not  psychic

She will try to gain your trust and become very friendly with you, she will mention that does not scam people and that she has kids to worry about and will not go around doing people wrong but that is just what she will do. I contacted her after being scammed a few times. She told she would help me and that she would be the last person that I would work with. She gave several different packages to choose from with $3000 being the least for (top notch products, the best of the best) shE called them. The other prices were 7k and 10k depending on how quickly you wanted results. I had to pick the $3000 due to being scammed and not being able to afford much. I took out a 4k loan jusT to pay her, she promised that it would take her 21 days to finish and that was all it Would cost, a week later she needed more $, another $1000, I asked her why and she said she needed it to complete the work but would not tell me what it was for other than that.

She wanted me to apply for credit at expensive stores, wanted to come to my state to finish the work. I told her that if it was going to take more $ she should have advised me in the beginning and I would have put my efforts and time elsewhere as she wasted my time and took my $ and gave me absolutely nothing in return, I asked her for a refund several times as she stated in the beginning that it was guaranteed or she would refund me. I am now having an issue to get my $ back from her. She was going on vacation and told me she had to finish working before then, it was just an attempt to push me into paying her more $ and when I didnt pay her she became hostile and rude and basically will blame me for not having the $ for her to complete her bullshit job that she led about doing. She will tell you things to make you believe and trust her, she will give you her banking info but DO NOT TRUST HER!!

SHE WILL NOT HELP YOU DO ANYTHING BUT GET INTO DEBT AND NOT GIVE A d**n ABOUT HELPING YOU!! EXCUSES ARE A RED FLAG, IF SOMEONE GTS UPSET IF YOU ASK THEM A Q THAT SHOULD BE A RED FLAG. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH. APPARENTLY SHE OPERATES UNDER SEVERAL DIFFERENT NAMES BUT SHE IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. YOU CAN ALSO FIND HER AT SOME TEMPLE CITY PLACE SHE USE TO WORK AT WITH NOELLE WHICH I BELIEVE IS ANOTHER ONE OF HER ALIASES SHE USES, I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE WANT TO DO THIS AND PUT PEOPLE THROUGH FALSE HOPE. YES, THERE IS EVIL IN THIS WORLD AND PEOPLE LIKE HER CONTRIBUTE TO THAT POPULATION! BE CAREFL PEOPLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2017 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/voodoo-princess/internet/voodoo-princess-michelle-adams-christine-adamserica-adams-voodoo-princess-love-spells-1387285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content