Complaint Review: Voxdomains.com and Wild West Domains

• Reported By: Annoyedcustomer — Alabama
  • Voxdomains.com and Wild West Domains

Internet
    USA

Voxdomains.com and Wild West Domains voxdomains,wildwestdomains Voxdomains - Wild West Domains - Scam - Blocked Access To My Account Internet

I have had an account with Voxdomains.com / Wild west domains for 5 years, last month I was no longer able to log in to my account.

After calling Voxdomains.com and sending multiple emails, all they could tell me is that I am no longer the account owner and provided no reason why this is the case.

Their support are hopeless. They sent so many replies which were unhelpful and just tried sending me around in circles. So I forwarded an email I had from them dating back 5 years to show clearly my account number and information which clearly states that it's my account.... and their reply..... you are no longer the account owner.

This account I have around 30 domains which I can no longer access.

This is a clear breach of contract between a customer and Voxdomains.com / Wild West Domains and further more, if someone else is in control of my account, this is illegal as I have never given anyone else permission or access to own, edit or access my account.

Their support should be concerned with this issue as my account could potentially have been hacked which is a clear security rish not only to myself and my private information but also to their other customers.

I am absolutely disappointed in Voxdomains.com / Wild West Domains with their lack of support, understanding and action.

I will not be using their services ever again and once I finally get access to my account (which I hope I do as I've got all the information needed to clearly show that I am the account owner) I shall be removing all my domains registered with them.

This was their last reply to me when I clearly showed that I am the owner of the account:

"Thank you for contacting us. You are no longer listed as the account owner, therefore we are not able to give you account access."

It took around 10 emails for me to get this answer as they clearly didn't or did not want to, understand the problem that I can't access my account.

I've asked for the reason why I am no longer registered as the account owner and still waiting for a reply.

Having called their support, I was told there's nothing they can do and have to continue with emailing their customer support.

This is a serious issue, not only is it affecting my work but it's putting my private and financial information ast risk.

I've regsitered a compalint with Icann and another company, hoping they can provide support.

Voxdomains.com and Wild West Domains have shocked me at how unsafe accounts are with them if they can shut you out so easily and not provide any reason for doing so.

I've spent some good money with them and purchased a large amount of domains with them - all of which I am no longer able to access.

This is crazy, their support is poor to terrible and I'm concerned about the safety of my private information for all I know someone else has taken control of my account and has access to my address, credit card information and more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/voxdomainscom-and-wild-west-domains/internet/voxdomainscom-and-wild-west-domains-voxdomainswildwestdomains-voxdomains-wild-west-do-1171283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content