Complaint Review: VPI Pet Insurance

P.O. Box 2344
    Brea, California
    United States of America

VPI Pet Insurance VPI is a SCAM Brea, California

I had my cat covered under the standard level of care since 2004.  In Feb. 2012 I sadly had to put my cat to sleep at age 15. Her kidneys gave out on her over a two month period.  The vet bills that I submitted totaled about $1,500.00.  VPI reimbursed me a total of $250.00.

The euthanasia and remains care alone totaled $243.00. VPI reimbursed me $39.60. They told me they were so sorry about my loss and that they valued me as a customer.  It is my opinion that they only valued the money I paid each month for my policy. They clearly only thought my cat was worth $39.60.

They also now have a $50.00 copay for each incident! This is more than I pay to go to my medical doctor! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY! They do NOT care about your pet! They only care about your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vpi-pet-insurance/brea-california-92822-2344/vpi-pet-insurance-vpi-is-a-scam-brea-california-853788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content