Complaint Review: VPSLand

• VPSLand
    227 Sandy Springs Place Suite D-131 Atlanta, GA 30
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States of America

VPSLand VPS Land Cannot access the VPS ordered, No response to any of my tickets, private messages and mails. Atlanta, Georgia

After I received their confirmation that my order has been accepted and my new VPS Server has been configured I've waited 24Hrs. By the following day I tried accessing through SSH the IP and username they provided in Client Portal but the IP is not accessible (Request time out).

I send them mail, private messages in their FB page and didn't receive any response I also created a ticket concerning my order and until now there are no response from their support team.

I really had a bad experience with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 02:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vpsland/atlanta-georgia-30328/vpsland-vps-land-cannot-access-the-vps-ordered-no-response-to-any-of-my-tickets-private-1001673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content