Complaint Review: VVDirect

• VVDirect
    VVDirect.com
    Van Nuys, California

VV Direct - Girls Gone Wild Ripoff and Fraudulant Billing Van Nuys California

I originally ordered the 3 movies from Girls Gone Wild which is owned by VV Direct. Thats all I wanted. I didn't require or authorize any other billing.

Somehow I have gotten locked into a membership which I neither authorized or knew anything about. Every month they have withdrawn funds from my debit card. I have tried to talk to the company but continuously get the run around. They insist that I not drop this unauthorized membership.

This has not only taken the original funds from my accout but also what my bank calls "courtesy fees" which has run my account over the limit.

To date VV Direct has hit my account for a total of $392.82! I want my money back and would like to press charges against this company. As far as a rating goes F is not low enough. Give me whatever means necessary to bring these theifs to justice. I await your response.

Daniel
Maryville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2007 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/vvdirect/van-nuys-california/vv-direct-girls-gone-wild-ripoff-and-fraudulant-billing-van-nuys-california-239400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content