Complaint Review: W Fitness

W Fitness Scam, Fraud, Thieves of a gym Worcester Massachusetts

W Fitness

Gym in Worcester, Massachusetts

Address535 Lincoln St, Worcester, MA 01605

.....google.com/search?q=w+fitness+worcester+phone&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipgpbsiJPWAhWB6SYKHTEfBewQ6BMIkQEwEQ" data-ved="0ahUKEwipgpbsiJPWAhWB6SYKHTEfBewQ6BMIkQEwEQ">Phone: (508) 595-9290

I signed up as a Gold member and had my membership payments taken out electronically (the only option offered). I was happy and loved the gym. Then it started having problems with the hot tub and leaks.

It started closing periodically in November of 2016. Then it opened but briefly. The gym led us along. W Fitness took out all monthly payments, plus annual membership fees, for up to six months from all customers while it was closed.

I called the Attorney Generals Office and sent them any information I had. The AG would not help.

I called the other two Massachusetts locations in Foxboro and Plymouth and they both assured me that the Worcester location was to re-open. The gym never notified any of the members and then transferred me to Planet Fitness in Shrewsbury without my consent. First they told me & my boyfriend that we had to drive to one of the other locations to go to the gym or to cancel our memberships. The W Fitness informed us that they had given all of our information to Planet Fitness, including bank account access.

I finally had to go to my bank to stop payment. They said many victims belonged to their bank including an employee there. My boyfriend had to go to Planet Fitness and cancel his membership, because his bank was going to charge hin to cancel the membership.

This gym, W Fitness, scammed many customers and deceived its own employees and never notified anyone of its closer. Finally, the website says the Worcester location is permanently closed. The Foxboro location 30 Commercial St, Foxborough, MA 02035, is now open under another name: Fit Focus.

I was asking for 6 months of repayment at $21.50 and my $50.00 annual membership, for a grand total of $179.00. I got nothing. The AG says they do not follow this report or anything on social media such as Yelp, Face Book, Rip Off Report...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2017 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/w-fitness/worcester-massachusetts-01605/w-fitness-scam-fraud-thieves-of-a-gym-worcester-massachusetts-1398378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content