Complaint Review: Wachovia Bank - Credit Collection Services

File No. 09 000406219

Principal Balance: 51.63

Collection Fees: $0.00

Purchased new home 03/29/2002

Paid off all debt thru consumer counseling credit union, baton rouge, louisiana to qualify for a home loan thru all credit reporting agencies.

Tried to call ccs phone number, no answer.

Pete
Prairieville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2005 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wachovia-bank-credit-collection-services/newton-maine-02459/wachovia-bank-credit-collection-services-ripoff-newton-maine-162379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

Do you still need help with this? Not sure if your problem is with CCS or Wachovia Bank? I work for CCS I can try to help. I am not really sure what the problem is though, can you elaborate a little? One thing though CCS is out of Newton Mass, not Maine. I am willing to help you, just let me know what you need!